Nursing ServicesRNPart Time and Full Time Positions. Rotating 12-hour shifts, department call, and weekend/holiday rotation.↓ ↓✓
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for delivering care to the patient utilizing the nursing process. The RN is a critical thinker, team leader, and team player. The RN is a positive role model and is able to share knowledge freely. Competitive starting wages, with credit for experience and certifications. A $2,000 sign-on bonus for FT hires! Benefits include: health, dental, vision, and life insurance; paid time off (PTO); paid holidays; extended sick leave; 401(k) with match; discount policy; flexible benefits; and more!
Emergency DepartmentAdvanced Practice Provider (NP/PA)Part Time - 24 hours per week or Full Time. Weekday shifts (6a-6:30p). Minimal rotating call. No weekend requirement.↓ ↓✓
- Provides quality, comprehensive inpatient and outpatient primary health care services to Sakakawea Medical Center's patients consulting with supervising/collaborating physician and abiding by appropriate protocols. Maturity and ability to establish good rapport with physicians, patients, public and staff. Capacity to deal with severely ill patients. Experience preferred. Graduate of an American Medical Association Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation (AMACAHEA) approved Physician Assistant Program or licensed as a Nurse Practitioner by the ND Board of Nursing. Certified by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants or the American Nurses Credentialing Center. ATLS certification required, course offered by facility. We are offering a competitive starting wage and a generous benefits package! To learn more about the position or apply, please visit www.smcnd.org or contact Human Resources.
Respiratory TherapyRespiratory TherapistFull Time. Weekday, day shifts.↓ ↓✓
- The Respiratory Therapist provides high quality respiratory care to promote the health and recovery of the customers served by Sakakawea Medical Center. Maintains daily contact with inpatients, outpatients, physicians, nursing staff, and department manager. Works to maintain a good working relationship. Must obtain PALS and NRP certifications within first year of employment. Must possess excellent communication skills in order to explain/direct home programs and exercises. Must be able to interact with patients and families in a positive manner. Must be able to work with a high degree of independence and possess the ability to make decisions quickly. Must be able to work in high stress situations and retain concentration. Possess an understanding of cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology. Be able to prioritize procedures throughout the day and utilize critical thinking when necessary. Competitive starting wages, with credit for experience. A $2,000 sign-on bonus! Benefits include: health, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off (PTO); paid holidays; extended sick leave; 401(k) with match; flexible benefits account; discount policy; and more!
RadiologyRadiology TechnologistPart Time or Full Time. Day shifts, weekend rotation and rotating call for evenings, weekends and holidays.↓ ↓✓
- The Radiologic Technologist produces diagnostic quality images while ensuring quality patient care along with efficient patient flow through the department. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent and a graduate from an accredited school of radiologic technology. Must be registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Must possess a current ND license. Must be certified in Basic Life Support. Certification in CT and/or Ultrasound is preferred, but not required. A minimum of one year of experience in an acute care facility and in emergency and trauma preferred. This job affects the welfare of fellow radiology staff members, all patients and visitors moving through the hospital, and associates to include providers, support staff, and mobile personnel. Cross training opportunities available. We offer a competitive starting wage, with credit for experience and certified modalities. Benefits for a FT employee include: health, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off (PTO); paid holidays; extended sick leave; 401(k); discount policy; flexible benefits account; and more!
Hospice & Visiting Nurse ServicesCNAPRN↓ ↓✓
- The primary functions of the aide are performing various patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. The services are given under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Works directly with patients, families, co-workers, providers, chaplain and other staff. Requires the completion of a certified nurse assistant course. Prefer previous nurse aide experience. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Nursing ServiceNurse AideFull Time - Rotating 12-hr. shifts (6:00 am-6:30 pm or 6:00 pm-6:30 am). Rotating weekends and holidays.↓ ↓✓
- The nurse aide performs patient care activities under the direction of the RN. Activities will vary with patient needs. Requires a high school education, diploma is preferred. Must possess strong organization skills and be able to work independently. Previous experience & CNA certification is not required, but preferred. Competitive starting wages, with credit for experience and CNA certification. Benefits include: health, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off (PTO); paid holidays; extended sick leave; 401(k) with match; flexible benefits account; discount policy; and more!
Environmental Services/HousekeepingEnvironmental Services/Housekeeping AssociatePart Time (24 hours/week) Day shift plus rotating weekends and holidays.↓ ↓✓
- Key responsibilities include maintaining a clean, safe and sanitary environment. Must be able to read, write, and follow oral and written instructions. Must have a valid driver’s license. To apply contact Brad Beecher or Laurie Miller. Benefits include: paid time off (PTO); paid holidays; extended sick leave; 401(k); discount policy; and more!
Our benefits* include
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Sick Leave
- Discount Policy
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Life Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
*Qualification for these benefits is dependent on the number of scheduled hours.
For more information contact
Sakakawea Medical Center
510 8th Ave. NE
Hazen, ND 58545