Senior Suites at Sakakawea
Everything about Senior Suites at Sakakawea invites you to make yourself at home. You’ll find a cheerful building and a whole new approach to providing care. Senior Suites is intended for seniors that require some supervision, but do not require 24-hour assistance.
As a licensed basic care facility, Senior Suites offers residents the freedom and independence to go about their daily routines and activities. We provide residents with the privacy of their own home, along with the care of our friendly staff.
- Nursing services
- 24-hour staffing
- Personal cares (bathing, dressing, exercise, blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring, routine foot care, and more)
- Medication management
- Medical appointment management
- Insurance filing and billing
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- Three meals per day plus snacks
- All utilities (except private phone)
- Cable TV hook-ups
- Wireless internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen in single suites
- Personal laundry service
- Parking with electrical plug-ins
- Recreational and social activities
- Outdoor gardening area
- Group dining
Make a Donation
You can donate online with a credit card or by printing off the donation form.